Top 10 Reasons You should NOT make a will in Ontario.
10. You hate your family, and you want to make life as difficult as possible for them when you die.
9. You would prefer that a government formula determines who gets your assets.
8. You do not want any say in who will look after your children.
7. You would rather not have a say in who manages your estate after you die.
6. You enjoy taxes, and would prefer to pay taxes than give money to your loved ones.
5. You know everything about everything and don’t need help from no one.
4. You do not want to consider any possibility of giving charitable gifts.
3. You love it when your family fights.
2. You want your family to jump hoops to access your assets after you die. Who cares how costly it is.
1. Planning is too frightening to even consider, and besides, Spending a few hours, to protect your family is way too much time out of your schedule.
Stephen Offenheim is a lawyer practicing in Toronto, Ontario, and serving the greater Toronto area. The Law Office of Stephen Offenheim offers packages as low as $499 (individuals), and $699 (couples) for a wills and powers of attorney. Don’t click the contact link below, if you don’t want further information about how easy, and affordable making your will is.